No you don't have to call me that

But my name is Naftali Tzvi Yehuda ben Avraham, don't forget it! Two points for the first to figure out who I named myself after.

1. Flustered Nigel != Man that can answer halachik questions
2. Does this mean I have to register on Frumster?
3. Not to dwell on the subject, but I don't have many surface veins "there" so I got the special treatment, so it's like I DID have a bris again.
4. People look at you funny if you're skipping up the street to shul singing, "I'm Jewish"
5. I'm going to be in Kemp Mill this Shabbos and next Shabbos I'm going to sponsor kiddush at Woodside (B"N), if anyone wants to have yeshivish fun this shabbos, gimee a call.
6. I'm Jewish!
7. Who wants to have me over for the next couple days for dinner, I ain't got no pots pans and the rest.
8. I'll return the blog to the regular format after this
9. Jewish factoid of the day: Pastrami is Romainian yiddish for "preserved" other words sharing the root are "pasturize" and the Greek Island Pastra so called because the weather beaten old people who live there look like they've been pasteurized... and the fact that pasteurization was made up there during an accident with a sock, two cows, and a barrel of black pepper. I made that up.
10. I'm JEWISH!!!!!!11111one one :)

Judaism, keeping it kosher since 4000BC (circa)