hugs are better than drugs


inpired by this post...

it's good to start
with a shocking phrase
says the english book
so here goes:

I have never hugged so many men/boys
in my life
since I became religious.


Where there's a line in the sexual sand
and men and women don't touch at all
there is a clear message conveyed
by touch between two people of the same sex,
and a very different message
by touch between a more heterogeneous couple

There's less of a need for the manly posturing
that comes along with a world
where that 10% of people are no longer scared to say
lets sleep together, sure I'll cheat on my wife
I'm gay and proud, butch and beautiful...
and the cues between
what is meant and not meant
are a little more fuzzy

got me thinking
about the four types of greek love
Eros, Philia, Agape, Storge
each has its place and its time