MORE SPAM!!!

ok, I deleted a bunch of comments and turned on "word verification" maybe I'll stop getting spammed...

I look at the J-log aggregator sites and I'm wondering why people are all about politics all the time. I love a good political discussion but what i want to know is what people are thinking about their own lives and their daily experience...
It's the problem with politics as a whole, people see each other as issues rather than having to confront the individual lives that each issue effects. With the amazing amounts of connectivity available these days people just erect the same shells around themselves that they've always erected; it just blows my mind. Instead of trying to put ones self out there for an in depth understanding of the issues of day to day life, people write rants about politics... How are people supposed to unite when no one wants to be known?

rantmode=off