I don't know whether to be amazed or troubled


So I take this personality test
and at first I'm like
dude they've got it all wrong
then I think harder
and now I'm not sure anymore
it does seem startlingly correct
but I might be convincing myself
of its accuracy
so then I found another Max Luscher test
and took it
nearly the same results:

Your Existing Situation
Relatively inactive and in a static condition, while conflict of one sort or another prevents peace of mind. Unable to achieve relationships of the desired degree of mutual affection and understanding.

Your Stress Sources
Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which he imposes of himself or by his own choice and decision.

Your Restrained Characteristics
Wants to broaden his fields of activity and insists that his hopes and ideas are realistic. Distressed by the fear that he may be prevented from doing what he wants; needs both peaceful conditions and quiet reassurance to restore his confidence.
Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to him.

Your Desired Objective
Keeps himself under strict control so as not to break down under his difficulties. Needs a safer and easier situation in which he can feel more secure and have a chance to recover.

Your Actual Problem
Seeks security and a position in which he will no longer be troubled by demands being made on him.

I've resolved to stop taking personality tests