Dreams


I had a horrible dream last night, with the adrenaline still pumping I rolled over and wrote this (edits in brackets for clarity):
i dreamt that I was in some area, a resort or a cam(p area of some sort) or perhapss I was forced to be there. But I violated shabbos and picked up[ the phone, and my mother was on the other end and she said in a scared voice, "I keeep on getting lost, I can't help it" Hellp me I don't know where I am "(Tol) they're talking about tackling me!" and I said "why" but I instantly knew that it was because we were "different" and then I asked "where are you?" and she said I don't know, and I got a sinking feeling that no matter how I violated shobbos she'd still be dead by the time I got there... and (I) got more and more scared, (and started) yelling "Where are you" and hearing (back over the phone) "i don't KNOW" and getting more scared.... then I forced myself awake.

Labels: