Joims!


On germ-phobia:
(or its correct name,
Misophobia)

I am not a freak like my friend
I can drink out of someone else's cup!
true, if they've coughed for the last year.
have a significant other,
with case of the sniffles...
or well...
HAVE a significant other
I won't drink out of their cup
But otherwise I might!

I am not a freak like my friend
If someone makes kiddush
and drinks from the cup
before passing it on
I'll drink it!
Sure I hyperventilate a little,
have to count to ten before my sip
and think,
"it's a mitzvah, it's a mitzvah, it's a mitzvah"
but I sip it!

I am not a freak like my friend
restaurant silverware doesn't bother me!
I might secretly take them
to the bathroom and wash them
before eating,
but it doesn't scare me,
not one bit
I can eat anywhere (provided that it's sanitary)
but he won't
so I'm not a freak
like my friend

Note: this it hyperbole, I'm really not that weird... all the time

Labels: