I miss snow days... Shabbos songs #3

Nisan is one of the beginnings of the year given to us by the Torah. So it's the right time to "start over"... I've been mulling over the last 12 months since last pesach, and while I can't say that I've been a great success, I have grown and want to start building upon some of the rubble of the last year.
1. Utilize the only time I'll ever have to really devote myself to yeshiva study at the highest degree possible.
2. Emulate my mentors, I know the life I've wanted to live and who are already living it, I'm going to try and connect to those who are "doing it" and get their advice as to how to do it.
3. Let things happen, G-d's in control.

Hopefully in the coming year I'll be able to live up to my new year's resolutions and bounce around like a pinball a little less.

so the question is:
what do I listen to when I'm not allowed to listen to music?

the answer:
David Sedaris

Definitely a candidate for "things white people like" which honestly should be "stuff hipsters and ex-hippies are into".


This shabbos I'm off to the famous Rav Machlis. it should be an experience... gut shabbos (see the R. Eiger footnote #13)!

Labels: , , ,